“Must to do in Barcelona”

La Casa Vella - Flamenco in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Get your photo souvenir in Flamenco costume. You can have your picture taken in just a few minutes.We have specialised in taking FLAMENCO-themed photo in a "TABLAO" (Flamenco set). You will feel like a real Flamenco Dancer only here.Our Flamenco Costumes are original, we only use dresses made in Spain.Good Times are priceless, but you can capture them at a very affordable price
Konolfingen, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Must to do in Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have found the place on trip advisor based on the review comments and I am very happy with my choice as the picture is one of my best soveniors from the Barcelona which I can keep it for entire my life.

I would highly recommend other travelers to invest 1 hour to go and take a picture on this place as it was great experience for us.

We have also allowed to take some pictures with our camera which was also very interesting

The cost of each picture with the size 6" * 8" is 15 Euroes

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alireza_1h1

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Souvenir”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We found this little spot through trip advisor, we are glad we did. The picture was fun and cute to do.

Our families loved it. Highly recommend it.

1 Thank Elizardbeth11
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best souvenir of Barcelona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I highly recommend going to La Casa Vella to get portraits taken. We found them through Tripadvisor and the reviews are all correct. They have authentic clothing of various colors and sizes and can take portraits from 1-6 people. They have clothing for children as well.
Their motto is "Good times are priceless, but you can capture them at a very affordable price." We had a great time taking family photos. And for 18 Euros and 30 minutes of time, we were able to go home with the cutest family portrait. Stop by and have a photo taken! You won't be disappointed!

1 Thank To_us
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Taken picture is great souvenir and people are friendly. Highly recommended. Surroundings of the shop is also nice.

2 Thank LukasVVVV
“A must do ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I had great experience visiting the casa vella, mainly the picture , 15euro for the couple picture, they print it and gave it to us, after taking the official picture they let us take personal pictures with our phone, my wife and me laughed a lot when we were putting the flamenco clothes,
Great experience, not pricey, the owner are so gentle and lovely, a true pure moment in Barcelona.
At the end of the day, this was one of the best thing we did in Barcelona.

2 Thank hicham z