Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $20.80
from $20.80
from $23.10
8,254 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour barcelona walking tour modernism tour tapas tour informative tour gothic quarter his passion great introduction interesting information barcelona's history his knowledge would highly recommend this tour hour tour old city sagrada familia yiannis
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I was travelling alone for almost a week in Barcelona. I have done a few Sandemans tours around Europe so I continued through. I was unsure of what to do and Sandemans made my decision easy! Free walking tour with the legend that was Leon on my first day to get my bearings - which was full of energy and helped me through the rest of my week. Then I went on the Tapas and Wine experience that same night with Gill - the food, wine and company as a solo traveller was so awesome and great value! Very accommodating for Vegetarians. A day later, I did the Gaudi tour with Mick which was very interesting and insightful - I learnt a lot which I could share when my friends came and we visited Sagrada Família etc later in the week!
Would highly recommend each and every tour!!
I wish I did them all!! Sandemans makes it all very easy!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The tour was very fun and interesting, it was focused on the main historic sites in the center of barcelona. It took us something lije two houres and a half including a fifteen minutes break. I recommed to do it as one of the first things in the city in order to get to know it better. Clair is a great guide, she's lovely, funny and energetic.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Me and my girlfriend did the free walking tour (with Leon) and the Gaudi tour (with Claire).
Leon was amazing with a lot of interesting information and energy. We highly recommend it, especially for those interested to know the timeline of history of Barcelona in more than one version.
Claire was amazing too. She walked us through the story of Gaudi's life and work and the story behind the achitecture of Barcelona. We highly reccomend this tour before you go in to any of the buildings designed by Gaudi.
Both these tours will lay a good foundation to further explore Barcelona.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great tour with Filipa. She is very good in telling the story of Barcelona. I had the chance to find out very informative and funny stories about this amazing city I would not otherwise known during my short stay.

Reviewed yesterday

We did a walking tour to start our visit to Barcelona with Mick. He was very informative and answered all questions the group had. Very well spoken and talked loudly for the entire group to hear! We’ve done a few of these tours in different cities and he was our favorite so far to have lead our way through Barcelona.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Excellent and funny experience.Highly recommended!Yiannis was super informative and funny during the free tour.Don' t miss it.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Giannis was great. Very informative on city history, good tips for places to visit and things to do in Barcelona.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing tour of Barcelona, lots of info and an awesome guide!! Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Barcelona!!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing tour. Very friendly tour guide who gives you good recommendations for food/drink and how to avoid touristy parts of city.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Yiannis was our guide and the tour was great! Like a history class! I highly recommend it! He gives nice suggestions as well of places to go!