Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $20.90
from $23.20
from $16.30
8,258 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour barcelona walking tour modernism tour tapas tour great stories gothic quarter informative tour his passion great introduction interesting information barcelona's history would highly recommend this tour his knowledge hour tour old city sagrada familia
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our guide Leon was a very knowledgeable person who packed a lot of knowledge and fun into two hours and gave us the perfect start for or barcelona trip. He even sang a poem for us. A very good experience indeed

1  Thank Jasraj S
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Our tour guide was Leon and he was fantastic!!! Make sure you have coffee first because you will need the energy to keep up with Leon. He has great recommendations for where to go and places to avoid. I highly recommend this be the first thing you do in Barcelona once you drop your bags off at the hotel.

1  Thank Passenger60449437562
Reviewed yesterday

We have always enjoyed our Sandemans tours in other cities, but Macarena was by far the most entertaining and made listening to and learning about Barcelona history and legends fun!! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Boyfriend and I did the free walking tour with Macarena and she was great! It was fun learning about the city from a local and could tell how passionate she was about her city

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I was travelling alone for almost a week in Barcelona. I have done a few Sandemans tours around Europe so I continued through. I was unsure of what to do and Sandemans made my decision easy! Free walking tour with the legend that was Leon on my first day to get my bearings - which was full of energy and helped me through the rest of my week. Then I went on the Tapas and Wine experience that same night with Gill - the food, wine and company as a solo traveller was so awesome and great value! Very accommodating for Vegetarians. A day later, I did the Gaudi tour with Mick which was very interesting and insightful - I learnt a lot which I could share when my friends came and we visited Sagrada Família etc later in the week!
Would highly recommend each and every tour!!
I wish I did them all!! Sandemans makes it all very easy!!

2  Thank Ally M
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The tour was very fun and interesting, it was focused on the main historic sites in the center of barcelona. It took us something lije two houres and a half including a fifteen minutes break. I recommed to do it as one of the first things in the city in order to get to know it better. Clair is a great guide, she's lovely, funny and energetic.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend did the free walking tour (with Leon) and the Gaudi tour (with Claire).
Leon was amazing with a lot of interesting information and energy. We highly recommend it, especially for those interested to know the timeline of history of Barcelona in more than one version.
Claire was amazing too. She walked us through the story of Gaudi's life and work and the story behind the achitecture of Barcelona. We highly reccomend this tour before you go in to any of the buildings designed by Gaudi.
Both these tours will lay a good foundation to further explore Barcelona.

1  Thank Rexhep H
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great tour with Filipa. She is very good in telling the story of Barcelona. I had the chance to find out very informative and funny stories about this amazing city I would not otherwise known during my short stay.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We did a walking tour to start our visit to Barcelona with Mick. He was very informative and answered all questions the group had. Very well spoken and talked loudly for the entire group to hear! We’ve done a few of these tours in different cities and he was our favorite so far to have lead our way through Barcelona.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Excellent and funny experience.Highly recommended!Yiannis was super informative and funny during the free tour.Don' t miss it.