“An easily ovelooked gem!”
Review of Caribbean club

Caribbean club
Ranked #51 of 799 Nightlife in Barcelona
Reviewed March 9, 2014

While on vacation in Barcelona, my husband and I were walking down this alley. The Caribbean music was what caught my attention. What a surprise! I was ready to find a place where people were dancing to salsa, instead I found the most amazing bar! I love well stocked bars. Bars with personality. Bars with ambience. Well, this is it. Small, cozy, personable. The bartender was an artist. He enjoyed what he was doing. He calmly picked 5 ice cubes-one by one- to drop them in the glass and then swirled them around to cool the glass. It was an spectable to watch. We talked to some English girls sitting next to us who said they came here because of the reviews. We stumbled upon it, but it was well worth it. It is a place for people who enjoy their drinks as well as the place they drink at. I'm dying to go back!!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I saw reviews and because I do love a cocktail thought I must go here. The cocktails are around €9 so not cheap but if you go to a real cocktail bar anywhere it's around the same price.
I spent ages looking for it and finally found a big brown door with a gold plaque on too which says Caribbean club. On entering you walk down into a very cool small bar which has seats dotted around the bar area where you sit and watch the masterful cocktail maker at work. I had 3 and all were spectacular - try to go for some of their signature ones.
I must say on leaving I was a little squiffy. Great place, great vibe a definite must if your partial to a cocktail or three :)

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have visited the bar like 3-4 times...and I always liked it...great Gin-Tonics, GinFizz or any other cocktail the barman will suggest you...service is great...and the decoration looks just like a bar in the pre-Castro Cuba...amazing...if you are having dinner in the area...stop by for a drink...

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Juanjo the owner prepared for us excellent cocktails.
This small bar is well located near the Ramblas. As it is small it offers a nice friendly and open atmosphere.
We went a few times during our last trip to Barcelona and met nice people and ended up having interesting conversation late into the night.