“Great lunch menue”

Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Poblenou
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I work just around the corner and this is one of our favorite places for lunch. Great sushi, amazing salads. Highly recommended. Very nice guys working there. Always happy to have a sushi lunch.

There are newer reviews for Be Sushi

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Introduced to this place by a friend. Great selection of dishes, great service relaxed atmosphere and the food was amazing. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I am very fussy when it comes to sushi and was so relieved when i found this place! They have a excellent selection and importantly amazing fresh and tasty food!!
The staff were very friend and I loved the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend going to Besushi and will also be going back when i am back in Barcelona.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were in Barcelona only for a weekend and friends of mine had recommended I go to Besushi so we added it to our travel plan.
It was a little tricky to find, possibly due to my poor map reading skills and not getting the number 7 bus as advised, but it was worth it!
The restaurant is well laid out, very clean and modern with a friendly atmosphere.
I find it hard to choose from menu's at the best of times so I really liked the set menus to ease my decision making process and fantastic value for money.
I made a mental note of the take away option for my next trip to Barcelona, we will certainly be back at Besushi!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very clean, very modern space with good service and decently priced delicious and fresh sushi. Some interesting new combinations available. Also tried their green tea ice cream which was a bit weird but okay. Saw some people eating some fabulous looking salads. Didn't get a chance to try but will definitely be trying them next time.