“Sushi convert”

Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Poblenou
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I am very fussy when it comes to sushi and was so relieved when i found this place! They have a excellent selection and importantly amazing fresh and tasty food!!
The staff were very friend and I loved the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend going to Besushi and will also be going back when i am back in Barcelona.

There are newer reviews for Be Sushi

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were in Barcelona only for a weekend and friends of mine had recommended I go to Besushi so we added it to our travel plan.
It was a little tricky to find, possibly due to my poor map reading skills and not getting the number 7 bus as advised, but it was worth it!
The restaurant is well laid out, very clean and modern with a friendly atmosphere.
I find it hard to choose from menu's at the best of times so I really liked the set menus to ease my decision making process and fantastic value for money.
I made a mental note of the take away option for my next trip to Barcelona, we will certainly be back at Besushi!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very clean, very modern space with good service and decently priced delicious and fresh sushi. Some interesting new combinations available. Also tried their green tea ice cream which was a bit weird but okay. Saw some people eating some fabulous looking salads. Didn't get a chance to try but will definitely be trying them next time.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was near our hotel. We had a dinner at Besushi where I discovered new and amazing strawberry or foie sushi, absolutly incredible!!! We enjoyed as well classic sushi as Rainbow or California....

The place is perfect, modern, clean, cheap and very friendly staff.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I have been to Barcelona about once a year over the last few years. Every time we go, we stop by Besushi. We eat a fair amount of Japanese food and always find the sushi and sashmi is very tasty and often innovative (the menu changes slightly over the years) and the fish is always fresh. The salads are also excellent. We usuallly have the set menus which are great value for money.