“Fresh and Delicious Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Besushi

Besushi
Ranked #4,700 of 9,412 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Poblenou
Barcelona, Spain
“Fresh and Delicious Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very clean, very modern space with good service and decently priced delicious and fresh sushi. Some interesting new combinations available. Also tried their green tea ice cream which was a bit weird but okay. Saw some people eating some fabulous looking salads. Didn't get a chance to try but will definitely be trying them next time.

Visited July 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Incredible Sushi!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was near our hotel. We had a dinner at Besushi where I discovered new and amazing strawberry or foie sushi, absolutly incredible!!! We enjoyed as well classic sushi as Rainbow or California....

The place is perfect, modern, clean, cheap and very friendly staff.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Delectable sushi and tasty salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My wife and I have been to Barcelona about once a year over the last few years. Every time we go, we stop by Besushi. We eat a fair amount of Japanese food and always find the sushi and sashmi is very tasty and often innovative (the menu changes slightly over the years) and the fish is always fresh. The salads are also excellent. We usuallly have the set menus which are great value for money.

• Visited August 2012
“Best sushi place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a dinner at Besushi this Saturday.
I have lived in eight different countries in my life and travel for work and years ago grew liking to sushi.
I have been in Barcelona looking for long time for a international level sushi place, FOUND IT!!!
The place is perfectly clean and very modern, great staff and all talks about attention to detail attitude.
My dinner included fusion salad: ceviche ( incredible!!!)
Then different sushi rolls ( some fantastic new inventions; hot california rolls, and rolls with strawberry mix)
I had a perfect experience and recommend to most demanding traveller!!!

Visited July 2013
“Fantastic dinner!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I went to Barcelona in my Holidays and this restaurant is by far the best in Barcelona, I really enjoyed the meals, the service and the atmosphere! I really recommend it!

• Visited April 2013