“summer vacation”

Ranked #161 of 258 Dessert in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Zona Universitaria
Reviewed August 20, 2015

the frozen yoghurt excellent and mouth watering the cold stuff for the summer heat is great. i would love to visit again

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed August 13, 2015

First experience of frozen yoghurt, kept going back with my daughter, loved the variety of fruit topping and the help yourself tubs of yoghurt.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed in Barcelona somewhat nearby Diagonal Mar shopping center. When we discovered this place, it became a daily must :)
The variety flavors is amazing. First of all, you can pick the flavor of yogurt. They have more than 8 different options. As for me, the classic natural one was the best, other ones are probably more fat and taste more like ice-cream, but it's definitely worth the try! Than you get to pick the toppings. The best part is that you can choose as many as you wish. They offer different fruit, berries, candies, sauces, etc.
The price depends on the weight, so you can put a little of everything and still pay not so much. I believe the average price is 4-5 euros.
Overall we had a great experience and would definitely recommend it to everyone! :)

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I first discovered Yogo Love about a year ago and I have been a loyal customer ever since. The reason I like this place so much is that you can create your dessert exactly based on what you feel like eating at that time. No one touches your yogurt, you create it. You choose flavours (by the way they have a large selection of flavours and they exchange them frequently), then you add whatever fruits you feel like having, any toppings (again - very large selection!) and then you add whipped cream, fruit purees or chocolate sauces - my favourite one is Nutella sauce :) Basically my favourite thing about this yogurt place is that it´s healthy, good quality and that I can create my dessert according to what I feel like eating :) Super for kids, friends, families, couples. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Best frozen yogurt I've ever tasted :) so many delicious flavours to choose... and lots of toppings, brownie is my favorite !

Good quality, I recommend it, U must try it !

Date of visit: September 2013