“Excellente”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. The food is great and they make it to your taste. Our party had some who wanted spicy and some who didn't. They made each style perfectly. The staff was amazing and so attentive. Lal is fantastic. Sings and brings you anything you need/want. Definitely a great Indian meal.

1  Thank elomers

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Been several times now and always brilliant food, and great price. Highly recommend to anyone! Tandoori platter starter is excellent.

1  Thank MickHollman
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I just went there and loved it! Friendly staff and awesome food! My dal makhani was just perfect! Will definitely become a regular!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went here yesterday with a friend, I was very excited as I had read such good reviews here on tripadvisor, and while I thought the meal was pretty tasty I was a bit disappointed after reading such great reviews. I didn't think the selection on the menu was great, especially when it came to the rice. However, I did really enjoy the food, nice Indian restaurant. And the staff were certainly very lovely!

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We went to Swagatam last night having recently to the area and we just fancied a curry on a Friday night. It was dam decent. It's a no frills kind of restaurant because it doesn't need the unnecessary decoration. The food is honest and exceptionally good. The prices are fair. For the two of us we had complimentary popadoms with dips, two starters, two curries, a shared naan, a shared rice, a bottle of red wine and a beer. The bill came to a satisfying €54.00 and our tummies were blissfully happy.
We received a warm welcome and excellent service from Sal.
We can't wait to return and become regulars!