“Amazing Indian food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Found this place on trip advisor. Would probably have walked by and not gone in had I not read the rave reviews. It was the best meal we had in Barcelona. Loved the tandoori chicken. If you love Indian food you must try this restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Me and my Mum and Dad were looking for a nice normal indian restaurant, that's not what we found. We found the best Indian restaurant we've ever ate at, me and my mum and dad have tried over 50 Indians this Is the best one by a long shot. The food was perfect for my taste, the staff were cheery and all talkative, the waiter was a hilarious guy and helpful, frequently checking up on our meal. When you walk into the restaurant you don't think it's much, when you take your first bite you'll change your mind. If you're wanting a great real Indian meal with a great atmosphere, this is the place.

-Thomas family 2013
Scotland

1  Thank LewisMThomas
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Swagatam Res a nice indian restaurant away from the tourist sites around 2.5 Km from La Rambla st but worth the visit if u like Indian food this is the place, the staff are very friendly, the food taste very good, but the portions are small, the meal would cost u per person from 8-16 €.

Bottom line if u need a Indian taste in Barcelona this is the place.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We cane across this restaurant on trip advisor having got a craving foe Indian. The interior isn't great but this has no impact on the food and almost added to the charm. When we went it was packed and people were getting take-aways also. The starters were divine, veg pakora and samosas. Mains were also good. I had the chicken biryani. Our bill was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Not much to look at and you'd easily pass it by but it's one of those places you shouldn't. Service is very good (informal). Food is wonderful - not what you expect from Barcelona where curry isn't typical at all amongst the locals (unlike the UK). Prices are fine at around €8 ish per main dish.

I live in BCN and would happily visit again and again.