“Lovely change from tapas”

Swagatam Bar-Restaurant Hindu
Ranked #194 of 9,937 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've been living in Barcelona for 9 months and have finally found a restaurant with beautiful Indian food (being for England it was a staple in my diet before I moved). That service was excellent, only second to the food which was incredible, however, the only thing I would say is that it was quite mild, full of flavour, but the waiter was unsure how spicy to make the currys as he has had customers who asked for hot currys and sent them back because it was too much, so if you love hot currys tell them as we were unsure. 10/10 I will definetly go back

1  Thank lotgirl_92
There are newer reviews for Swagatam Bar-Restaurant Hindu

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is really a place for wonderful Indian food in Barcelona. Fortunately, we live nearby and frequent this place for our take-out dinners. The owner is extremely friendly, the food is delicious and it is worth its value. The place is nothing special when seen from the outside, but the magic they do in the kitchen is what matters!

2  Thank Arbol1
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were SO happy to find this spot on one of our last nights here. The food was perfect - authentic, affordable, and very high quality. The owner was super friendly and attentive and made us feel welcome right away. I will definitely be back on my next visit to Barcelona!!

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed April 17, 2013

You wouldn't necessarily think of getting Indian food in Barcelona, but it's utterly amazing here. Our food was delicious, quite possibly the best Indian food I've ever had. Plus, the service! I can't say enough. Rarely do I go to a restaurant and appreciate it for the people and the service; however, Swagatam is the most welcoming and friendly place I've been. You can't and won't regret eating here.

1  Thank Cierra S
Reviewed April 15, 2013

As an Indian living in Barcelona, I always recommend this restaurant to any visitor.
Every time I go I try and order something different, and the result is always delicious. The prices are great for such excellent cuisine!
The service is always super friendly, and we feel completely at home. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Guy S