“Great Night - staff were just as amazing as the drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rubi Bar

Rubi Bar
Ranked #4 of 776 Nightlife in Barcelona
Leixlip, Kildare, Ireland
“Great Night - staff were just as amazing as the drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

While it may take a while to find, you wont be disappointed! Spent hours with my girlfriend chatting to the staff and trying out different drinks - their gin selection is quality! Would definitely go back next time in Barecelona!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Good warmup bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We grabbed a few drinks here before hitting the town. Went here because of the reviews. Good little spot and drinks were spot on too. I´d recommend checking it out. Location is good.

Barcelona, Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“BEST MOJITOS EVER...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

And not only! ! Thank you Jesus its right by my house...its a hidden jem! The bartenders are super friendly
, Barcelona lacks good service, and they know what it's about. ..its like an extention of my living room. And that says it all. My favourite bar here. Thank you guys!!! Lots of love, keep that purrrfect mojito flowing!

1 Thank dianazi
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We came across this bar quite by chance - and how fortunate!
A delightful cosy bar in the heart of the old section of the city - the staff are charming, friendly and helpful - and their speciality gins are really worth a try. I'm now a gin convert! I really can't fault this bar.

Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Lounge to Grab Drinks in Barcelona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I stumbled across Rubi Bar while traveling through Barcelona during our honeymoon. It's a really great relaxing place to grab drinks and meet new people....so great that we went back multiple times when other places we tried were not nearly as fun.

The staff of the bar is probably the friendliest we have experienced in our travels. We talked to 2 of the owners for awhile on our second night there and they bought us shots to celebrate our marriage during the conversation. They also gave us great advice for the best places and ways to see the city for our lat 2 days.

I'm also not a big gin & tonic or mojito person, but I really enjoyed trying different gin & tonics made with their various home made gins...lemongrass, black pepper was my favorite.

Overall if you enjoy relaxing lounges with good funk music and a very helpful and friendly staff, you will love this place.

Visited October 2013