“Best bike hire in Barca”
Review of Deviant Bikes

Deviant Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality bike and board rental in Barcelona. We rent fixed gear, single speed, FGFS, dirt-jump and BMX along with longboards and retro boards. Hotel delivery and collection service available. GoPro HD video cameras included free with each rental along with editing of footage and expert local knowledge to help you find the hidden gems of Barcelona.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best bike hire in Barca”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Super chilled guy who runs the business. It was really easy to book and pick up, and the bikes themselves are awesome. Had a great day out exploring the city on them. Very reasonable prices too!

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Borrowing a Longboard was a great experience! Deviant Bike was providing a great service of additional material like helmet, protection and tool. They are any time available by phone and have long opening hours. Very good experience! Thanks!

New York City, New York
“Great bikes and better people”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I rented a single speed from them and it was a blast to get around town with, saved me so much time and made my stay a lot more fun, Also,I accidentally overplayed and left my ID with them and he personally came to the hostel to track me down ! What a great guy , I would highly recommend renting from them.

A somersn

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Exellent!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A few weeks back, we were in BCN and we got us a couple of these fixies from Deviant Bikes. Man, we owned BCN completely. These bikes are solution if you want to see every corner of this beautiful city. They are fast, light and very trendy. Locals asked me the whole time where I got this bike from.

About Deviant Bikes: Exellent Service!

If I'm back in BCN, I will rent a bike for sure!

London, United Kingdom
“Truly AMAZING”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Thank God for Deviant Bikes, we ride our SS bikes back home and idea of renting just an bike from first better shop was out of order...and then we found Richard in his little place...its been wonderful exploring the city on my orange SS bike. Very friendly atmosphere and such a good customer service:)

Visited May 2013