Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Reviewed November 1, 2017
Dani L
via mobile
Guau! Out of this world

My family and I had several treatments, the staff makes it even better They even sent a hair... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2017

from $43.70
from $50.60
from $28.20
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Laura as a therapist at the Bliss Spa in the W Barcelona. Her calming and professional demeanor combined with an attuned use of pressure made for an experience of “melting away”. She advised a personal blend of essential oils as an optional add-on, which helped my muscles and mind relax more deeply. The spa facilities themselves were very clean and well appointed, arrive early for a jacuzzi & steam before the massage!

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Dani L,

It's always a pleasure to read how our guests enjoy their visits in our Bliss Spa. Laura is more than happy to know about your kind opinion about her job and assistance with you.

I hope to personally greet you in your next visit!

Thank you so much for the minutes you spend on this opinion about us.

Have a great day!

SPA Director Bliss Barcelona

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

My family and I had several treatments, the staff makes it even better
They even sent a hair dresser to our room when we needed it.
Even though I tried several services, the massages are the best!

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Mr. Finkelberg,

It was a great pleasure to have you and your family with us during your stay. Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at Bliss Barcelona and the time you dedicated to share this.

I hope to greet you next time!

All the best!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I wanted a pedicure and we went to Bliss without expecting such an experience !

We could enjoy jacuzzi, spa, hammam with all convenient facilities afterwards to shower etc..for free ! Then we had limonade and little snacks. The personal was lovely and very competent. During the pedicure we could watch a movie (with individual headphones!).

Basically the best pedicure ever, and the result is amazing.

Prices go with the luxury of this place but are completely honorable !

Recommend 200%!

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Marina,

I'll never be tired to read experiences like yours. I think it's the best part of our jobs and the result of our efforts we've put in all the details. Thank you for such great gift you have done to us.
Hoping to greet you next time.

Have a lovely day,

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We had a tour of the spa. First impressions. Very clean, tidy, quiet, great staff who are friendly and welcoming. Changing rooms were clean and smelled nice. Pools were great. Gym area was very clean although, dated equipment from techno gym.

But the prices? Very steep. Treatments are way too expensive for this location and size of spa. The shared area including jacuzzi and pool was small.

Even usage of the just the spa was around €20-30 per hour. First glance and you will be very tempted by the essence and beauty to book. But having visited many luxury Spa's and having many treatments. I was not prepared to pay such prices.

1  Thank JattConnoisseur
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel 6 times however have never indulged in the spa before. The decor of the spa is lovely. The little touches of olives, brownies, lemonade are really nice too. Gina the therapist was amazing. She was really thorough in ensuring my overall experience was enjoyed. Her massage skills were fantastic and I felt relaxed yet invigorated (as we had discussed in the initial assessment). The only downside was the building works and loud hammering going on whilst I was having my massage. Luckily Gina asked them to stop so I could enjoy my massage. Thank you Gina

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Dear Sophie,

We really appreciate your feedback and one of our stars, Gina, will be more than happy today reading your nice comments about her service!
I hope that on your next visit with us you will not experience any external noise by works or for another type of reason. Certainly, this time it was out of our reach. My apologies for this issue.
Our main concern is that all our guests find the perfect place to relax and enjoy our services.
Please don't hesitate to contact with me for your next Bliss-perience!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Had the most wonderful massage at Bliss in the W hotel in Barcelona
If you get the opportunity to visit this place please ask for Gina. What a gem, what a spa!

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Gina appreciates your kind comments!!
We would love to welcome you again and we'll ensure that all the services are just as memorable next time.

Thanks again for sharing with us!

Reviewed May 20, 2017

We stayed 02 nights in W hotel and thought of trying the Hotel spa as we are Spa lovers, the Spa was very clean and the staff was very friendly too, I loved the products they used, but they do not have proper changing rooms, I was so wondering when the therapist said that I can change the area where the lockers kept, that was kind of a joke, then i told her that I will change in the Massage room, massage room was ok, but it wasn't sound proof at all, they used different music than the normal Spas, but it was ok, massage was ok too, once I finished the massage I dressed up in the massage room and went to the lobby area of the ladies section, I was so surprised to see a gentleman having a drink in there, that should not happen actually, because the ladies Spa section should be have more privacy and on the top of that they do not have a proper changing rooms as well. Not a good experience.

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear Nilakshika,

First of all, thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
I'm sorry if our facilities were not the ones you expected.
Of course, it's not usual to find a gentleman on the ladies lounge and my sincere apologies for all the inconveniences it may caused you.
On the other hand, I'm happy to see that the massage you received was fine.

We will work hard to improve the area following your comments and we hope in your next visit we create a better experience.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

My husband and I got massage at Bliss as we were staying the W hotel. I LOVE Bliss Spas I've been to them all over the US and have never had anything other than a 5 star experience. This however was an exception to that.

The nice thing about this spa is the amenities are mostly co-ed so we got to hang out before our services in the hot tub and steam room.

We each got the 75-minute service. I told my masseuse my shoulders and back were my focus area. She spent approximately 7 minutes on my back before moving on. Additionally even though I asked for more pressure, she did not give it to me. It felt more like a back scratch than a massage. The rest of the massage was fine, but I was so frustrated she had spent so little time on the thing I had requested that it was hard to relax. Oddly enough, my husband had the same complaint, almost no time spent on his back.

I surely will return to Bliss at other locations, but not to this one. Save your money and go else where.

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your last visit.
We will share your message appropriately within our Lead Therapist to review procedures to follow by the team.
If you visit us again, please let me know to welcome you personally.

Thank you again for your comment.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

It was an amazing experience at W hotel bliss spa with the fantastic masseuse Patricia Gracias. Hope to come back again was a unique experience

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your comments and we're very proud to reach your expectations about our spa. Patricia is really happy to read your post and we hope to receive you here again very soon to continue surprising you! Thank you so much.

Reviewed November 13, 2016

An absolute dream! And Erika, the therapist is simply the best! I go to spas all over the world to get massages, and Erika is without a doubt one of the best therapist I've ever come across. She is very friendly, highly experienced and really knows what she is doing.
She also gave me a lot of good tips on what I can do with my painful shoulder. I make sure I go back to her as often as I can.

Nuria M, Gerente at Bliss Spa Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for sharing this nice review with us! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit in our spa and that you received such professional service from Erika. For us, it is very important to give a whole experience with the best healthy and customized recommendations. I hope your shoulder feels better...

We will surprise you again next time!!