“Amazing food - a must!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went there on our last night in Barcelona, as a result of reading other reviews. The food was amazing and the staff very friendly. If you want to get a table in the Restaurant area at the back it is advisable to book. we arrived early without a reservation, and could not get a seat. However the tables at the front were more than adequate (though the seats were uncomfortable after a while!). My husband is a chef and we eat out lots, and are always looking for new places to eat and unusual flavours. This was by far the best food we had in Barcelona.

There are newer reviews for Llamber

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Great place. A Must try. Very experimental not like anything you had before.. Food is amazingly delicious. Couldn't get enough . My girlfriend is almost a food critic and found it to be one of the best places she tried . The interior is very fancy and inviting.

1  Thank RamiSarieddine
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to try out Llamber our first night in Barcelona.
You must try the pescadito frito, these little fish are fried whole and served hot, goes perfect with a cold beer.

1  Thank Agramonte216
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here on our last night in Barcelona based off tripadvisor. We didn't quite know what to expect but we were very, very pleasantly surprised by Llamber! We went early on a Monday and we were one of only two parties to start. We sat at the bar and started with a tapas and drinks. We asked our bartender Micky to help us out by bringing us tapas that he thought would be best. He did a wonderful job as we had a fantastic salmon carpaccio, Amazing croquettes, cod fritters and a shrimp Parmesan "fondue" that was out of this world.

At that point we knew we needed more so we asked Mickey to help us again with some dinner entrees and we got both the black and fisherman's rice. Both wonderful.

After dinner I was shocked that the bill was so as low as it was as the quality of the food was up among the best we had had in Barcelona.

I would love to go back ( and will if I am ever in Barcelona again or in Aviles) and I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Torgeron
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went to this Restaurant / Tapas bar as the Trip Advisor reports were excellent and it was also recommended by k & k hotel, just around the corner. It was amazing. It was a saturday evening (Feb 2013) and fully booked but as we were early we managed to grab a table before a 9.30 booking. The tapas were fantastic as was the wine and service. Cost about €100 for 2 people with pre dinner drinks and wine. Worth very penny. Would definitely visit again.

2  Thank Maxine1959