“Excellent + fabuloso”

Ranked #11 of 105 Concerts & Shows in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I think this is a great show. The dancers are fantastic and the venure is very nice. Also the location is with easy access from the centre. I enoyed the show because it was complete, but not too long (as some Flamenco shows could be!). I took the price with a drink, the food seem Ok, but you can go and eat somehwere too and come here for the show.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"tickets"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Amazing show. Great dancers. Worst location. Don't take the dinner is a dump. Just the dancers save this place. Waitress really rude. Drink and food price absurd. Good vote just f o r the dancers.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The flamenco show is fantastic -the dinner is inedible. Our tour company booked this for us and we have told them as well. Do not eat here.The food is cold, tasteless and boring.

1  Thank magpie52
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The show was wonderful and overwhelming in a good way. My mom and I had seafood paella and pollo dishes with sangria and dessert. The staff was late serving dinner and as a result I felt like dinner was rushed. I didn't enjoy the bread, which was cold and a little tough. I LOVED the seafood paella (except that it only had 2 pieces of shrimp and 1 mussel) and the pollo was amazing! My mom surrendered half of her plate to me because I like it so much. The dessert was also delicious. My mom, however, complained that the sangria wasn't strong enough to her liking but that wasn't a big deal. The theater had a nice ambiance. I'd recommend this place for the food and especially the fantastic show, but don't expect friendly service.

1  Thank KittyW15