“History with architecture students”

Walking With Architects Free Tours
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Walking With Architects offers Walking Tours for Free run by a local group of architecture students who are showing the city around! We understand culture must be something open to everyone, so our quality tours are just based on tips. Only run by catalans, we encourage you to come and experience the culture and lifestyle as we delve into the history, stories and secrets of Catalonia's capital.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We participated all their 3 days walking tours. We have learnt many about the history of the city and the architecture. Besides, their are giving good advises for the places where locals eat and drink. For sure it was excellent!

1  Thank Yeliz K

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This tour was informative and an excellent way to see some of the Goudie erra architecture. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly.

I have already recommended this your to many friends.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

This type of excursion suits to those who would like to know not everything, but the main things from a special point of view (architecture). Highly recommended for exploring BCN!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

A great opportunity to get to know Barcelona. Lidia our guide was amazing, happy to be asked about anything. I learnt a lot of things I never knew about Barcelona. I also met nice people in the tour, so couldn't ask for anything else! Strongly recommended!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I took the Gaudi tour with my friends and we all loved it! I'm an architect and for me it was amazing but at the same time understandable for all. Our guide was Lidia, she's charming and lovely, anyone would be lucky to have her show you the city of Barcelona! Thanks guys!

1  Thank Hanna P