“Perfect choice 04/08”

Walking With Architects Free Tours
More attraction details
Fee: No
Owner description: Walking With Architects offers Walking Tours for Free run by a local group of architecture students who are showing the city around! We understand culture must be something open to everyone, so our quality tours are just based on tips. Only run by catalans, we encourage you to come and experience the culture and lifestyle as we delve into the history, stories and secrets of Catalonia's capital.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We met livia at the meeting point ,there were only eight in total on the tour . We took the Guadi tour .Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable in all the subjects on the tour .We could not have had a better experience . There is no charge but we felt Livia did such a great job we needed to contribute Would strongly recommend this tour .

Reviewed July 22, 2013

introduced this walking tour in hostel 'casa gracia hostel' I applied for gothic walking tour but couldn't do it cos im the only one applied for it. However the guide, who come to our hostel, kindly explain about the routes they proceed and gave the advice about the local tapa place!!!!! It was really helpful cos in there, I can feel local atmophere of barcelona!!!

anyway, I decide to the original walking tour of WWA, which starts in catalunya plaza. The guide John was such a nice guide that he gladly explain details of the place and questions I asked for numerous times! The tip was worthy of it.!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I enjoyed whole 3 hours of gothic tour... very friendly tourguide who gives you solid insight into the Barcelona very early history, helping you to understand better with plenty of maps, pictures... and what is more... it is FUN... as a bonus you will find some historical facts in architectural context, which I found pretty interesting... definitely worth it

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We can strongly recommend this walking tour of the Gothic area of Barcelona. Pepe, a final year architectual student, was our tour guide for our small intimate group of three. Pepe was punctual, well informed and enthustiastic throughout our 2 1/2 hour walk of the old Gothic area. Pepe spoke clearly and distinctively. We saw many fascinating sites and gained a deeper understanding of the history and a greater appreciation of the architectural features of many of the old buldings. The tour was an easy pace and at no time were we bored. There was no pressure to pay, but we felt that after such an interesting tour, Pepe should be rewarded.