“A must visit in Barcelona!”
Review of 336

Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
336 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,622 of 9,923 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: Comfort Food: Fresh, Simple and Rustic Food, Fair Prices and Friendly Service.The restaurant 336 is a light and airy place, with avant-garde details , located in the heart of Barcelona, ​​in the Eixample district . The importance of the product of proximity and Catalan culinary traditions of their culture pervade their offer of high-level Catalan food . Among the gems you can find is the tuna tataki , the T-bone Girona or cod ( in different ways ) . There's more meat and fish also shine for quality that are required . Other formats are very valid paella, fideua and burgers . You will not miss anything . Neither of those delicious homemade desserts deserve the coffee wait a little longer. 336 in the restaurant you will appreciate a service and effective family room . A place where you can organize your most marked and where their gin and tonics and cocktails will make you very happy celebrations. You will repeat .
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Super tasty fine dining standard 3 course meal with champagne and wine plus excellent service for only 20 Euros! Incredible value plus good taste

Christian M, Propietario at 336, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Thank you guys, was a pleasure to have you here, we have long way to go and improve , we have a commitment to do it.

There are newer reviews for 336

Reviewed August 2, 2013

After checking out reviews on TA was really pleased to find that 336 was located within 10 mins walk from our hotel. On the advice given took a stroll down in the morning and made a reservation for the evening.

The restaurant was fairly busy on arrival but were greeted and seated fairly quickly. We were pleasantly surprised with the number of choices on the set menu. There were several I could have had and I am a little on the fussy side. It is a little hard to believe that for such a reasonable price welcome cava, water, sill and fizzy, lovely warm bread, starter, main, dessert AND a bottle of wine are included!! Having said that were were sceptical as to the quality of the food for such a reasonable price. We need not have worried. We have eaten in many a high end restaurant and we received the same attention to detail, presentation and quality of food as we have received in a much pricier establishment. We had the asparagus and the prawn starter FAB. For mains I had salmon and my husband had the rabbit. Presentation fab on the salmon and it was cooked to perfection. Not a big choice for dessert but perfectly adequate. It was our best meal in Barcelona and when the bill arrives you can't actually believe its all for 40€!

Our only tiny observation and I cannot call it a negative is that we did have to ask for our cava half way through the meal BUT picking up on chefs comments to an earlier post. If something isn't quite right or to your liking tell the staff and give them an opportunity to do something about it. Which as soon as we mentioned it it was Rectified immediately. What more can you ask for as a customer.

We would thoroughly recommend 336 infact so much so we are going back for lunch today or tomorrow.

Christian M, Propietario at 336, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you, and thank you too for the observation, after read your opinion I had a meeting staff to change it and I will fallow up on that, Thank you again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This has to be one of the best dinner I had in Barcelona.

We went on a Sunday without reservation and the restaurant told us it was fully booked. Luckily we were there early (around 7 ish, early for Barcelona standard), they gave us a table outside the main dining area. The location of our table was not very nice, next to the toilet but we thought what the heck just give it a try.

We did not regret our decision. The food & wine was good and the walnut cake was light and not too sweet. I do agree with EmilBCN the quality/quantity/price ratio is very very good. Another point that we must highlight is that they are a bunch of people who do try and serve the customers well. The waitress and waiter are ever so attentive eventhough we dont speak very much Spanish. Not common in Barcelona.

Christian M, Propietario at 336, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for your words, one day one guest told me and wrote something in tripadvisor, Is 336 the best in Barcelona? His answer was NO, and the next question was, Is 336 the best in his niche ? His answer was YES. As a owner and a Chef , I will like to say we open this restaurant with a clear philosophy , Simple and Rustic food , Fair Prices with a touch of friendly service.
And Like I Said before, If you had a tool that in telling you what you are doing wrong and what you are doing right, to improve customer experience and your business, will you used?
I am only sale two things , Food and Service that is my commitment.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was with my family and one friend of us, we visit the place following recommendations from TripAdvisor, and it was delightful. From beginning to end absolutely nothing to complain, I even take a risk to argue with my mother about who cook best. To resume it was my best meal ever.

Christian M, Propietario at 336, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you , but mom is mom , lol, we are really graceful for you opinion.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very decent restaurant in the center of Barcelona in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods - Eixample.

The food is well cooked but nothing special (not sure if deserves such a high ranking in TripAdvisor). The quality/quantity/price ratio is very good, maybe that's why.

Overall if you want a decent meal paying a very decent price this is the place.

Thank you! Was a pleasure to serve you, we try to fallow our philosophy , simple, fresh and rustic food , fair prices with a touch of friendly service. you got our philosophy.