“great food”

Cuisines: American, Diner, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Hola chicos y chicas! The newest Belushi’s bar in Europe can now be found in the heart of this international party city - a stone’s throw away from Plaça de Catalunya and La Rambla.We live for real music and will be serving up a soundtrack to match your mood, with live acts thrown into the mix too. Every day you'll find a load of drink specials until 23:00 and from the kitchen you'll find out infamous range of Belushi’s burgers.We've got live sports action from around the world, guests from around the world, a pool table, a massive food menu, outdoor garden and free WiFi and upstairs you'll find our St Christopher's Hostel!
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great food, but a little pricey.. cool waiters, lots of young cool people, all in all great atmosphere ;)

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had my fix of an American meal while I was traveling. I had a good, old fashioned cheeseburger (I know that ironically, we didn't invent the cheeseburger, but nevertheless) and it hit the spot. I believe it was 8euro which isn't and for a burger and a plate of fries.

They do offer a lot of interesting meal options like an all-veggie burger, greek salads, a huge pile of nachos, and even some wraps and lighter options.

The bar itself is a bit expensive (pint of beer is about 5uero). But they did have HDTV and NFL football on (GO MURICA) which brought a lot of Americans in, just to watch some football.

1  Thank DrewSkeez
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Really good bar for a few afternoon cervezas. I was there with a group of boys and the staff couldn't have been friendlier and the bar offers a good selection of drinks in a nice atmosphere. I managed to leave my driving license, which I had put behind the bar as a deposit for pool cues, and the management have been good enough to post it back to me with a tracking number (I can see they posted it but it still hasn't turned up) but they did their bit!
Great bar and would recommend

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The bar had a super friendly atmosphere and drinks were pretty cheap. The bartenders and staff were amazing! If you want to meet people from around the world and have a great time, go to Belushi's!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ate here as a group of six. Drinks and food were very reasonably priced, good food choices and served quickly. Right in the middle of Barcelona so very good location. Would recommend.