“Gerat relaxed ambiance”
Review of Tacon Rojo

Tacon Rojo
Ranked #2,026 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a great evening this weekend at the restaurant, great wines, good food and very friendly and helpful waiters.... Don't worry we will be back soon enough to finish the dessert.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

A very cozy and tastefully decorated restaurant in the old part of the city, with an excellent service, delicious food a perfect price. We highly recommend this restaurant during your stay in Barcelona.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Yesterday my friend and I went out for dinner at Tacon Rojo. It might be a little bit difficult to find, but it is most definitely worth it. The waiter there is argentinian and speaks amazing english. He basically told us what to eat and everything was amazing!!! Very fresh and tasty. We had a lovely time because the staff made sure we feel comfortable and welcome. with free drinks and appetisers. Loved that place!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

this place is all the more amazing due to the size of its kitchen.

I am not joking, when you go in, look at the size of the kitchen, its not more than 25 square feet, I am not exaggerating.

Everything we ate, was delicious and fresh. Very good food.

2 notes of warning

1) I would never ever have found this place without GPS
2) google maps WILL lead you to the wrong place, about 200 meters off. there is some sort of mapping error. When i realized this I completed the rest of the walk manually by finding the street on gps and manually guiding the "live location" in.

While we were eating there, a big group of people on a paid private food tour walked in lead by their guide, always a good sign in my books.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stumbled upon this place and were totally blown away on all fronts. Extremely friendly staff made totally fantastic recommendations to us. The food and wine was amongst the best I've had in the city. Everything was made with love. We drank cocktails all evening and they were customised to our tastes by our gracious host. Every single cocktail surprised me with originality and satisfied me with quality. Just a shame we came across Tacon Rojo on the last night of our trip but it was one to remember. See you again soon and we'll bring reinforcements!