“Don't tell your doctor!”
Review of Bernie's Diner

Bernie's Diner
Reserve with
Bernie's Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 10,287 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: Located in the heart of Barcelona offers one of the most popular and valued options for grilled burgers and steaks in town, cocktails, desserts and milkshakes. open until late at night.
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food is great and there is a lot of it. Very friendly staff.
We were greeted when we entered and wished a good day when we left. Tables were cleaned up very quickly after guests left. However, the best part was the food. Burgers are hand formed and cooked to order. And there is a huge list of desserts....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Been a veggie for 23 years and this place has handsdown won the best veggie burger EVER title. Amazo. I want to go back and eat one right now. Spotlessly clean. Cool memorabilia. Loved it.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We where walking around the beatiful neighbourhood the borne in Barcelona and round This american diner. We where starving, so my girlfriend orderer a hamburguer with barbacue sauce and wedges that was really good and I orderer a grilled steak that was just perfect. COCKTAILS where very nice ( I had a Mojito) and my girlfriend had a mango milkshake that was really good. Service was perfect. Everybody was really kind. We' ll come back for sure, and we encourage everyone around the borne to go in for an authentic american burger

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My hubby and I really fancied a steak on our visit to BCN so encouraged by the positive reviews on trip advisor we headed to Bernie. What can I say, it was an utter disappointment! Almost everything about our meal was bad- slow service, zero atmosphere and painfully average food. My steak was full of fat and the jacket potatoe that came with is was chalky and tasteless. The food was lumped on a tiny plate which meant that it was impossible to cut anything without food going all over the table and myself. The only real positive I have to say is that the place is on the cheap side, especially for alcohol, but I would've gladly paid a bit more to actually enjoy my meal!

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited Bernie's after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. They offer a good choice of burgers, ribs, salads. In fact pretty much everything you would expect from an American diner. The atmosphere was lively, service was excellent and all reasonably priced. Well worth a visit!