“Fresh, Feel Good Food”

D'aqui
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: D'aqui is open Monday-friday: 9.00Am-5.00Pm D'aqui abre del lunes al viernes: 9h-17h
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

She was so lovely to me, explaining all the dishes. I opted for the 3 course ?12 meal and it was perfect. Walnuts, asperagus, quinoa, pine nuts, herbs, and lots of other beautifuli ingredients combined into a hearty refreshing meal. Plus chocolate cake - yum!!

There are newer reviews for D'aqui

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Healthy food!!! Always good quality home cooked food. The french lady who runs the little shop is wonderful. I eat here twice a week.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I was searching for wholesome foods in Barcelona and saw this restaurant on this site. The place took a while to find as it was tucked in a little street but I totally recommend going out of the way for this. A few things stood out,
Ambience-the place was not big but the deco was soothing and relaxing, a place where food can be enjoyed. The music was calming, tables and chairs simple but comfortable. Lightly colored walls which made the place look bright on a moody Barcelona Tuesday.

Food- I had the set menu. had the rocket and roble ensalada which was by far the best I ever had. The feeling was orgasmic, even after one mouthful. I also had the Quiche as a second primero in place of desert which was superb. The crust was not overly hard and the filling was ample and not fluffy like some quiches. I chose the polenta as the segundo or main course which was filling. All food are made with locally produced wholesome organic ingredients. You can just taste the difference if you compare them to the pesticide filled produce that we are consuming normally.
Flexibility-owner Cecil even allowed me to change my desert to a primero which was much appreciated

The owner focuses on simple, healthy; homecooked food which can make someone happy and can be had everyday.i really recommend anybody go out of their way to visit this place when in Barcelona.

1  Thank johnsonkoh10
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This restaurante is not only delicious but they cook with whatever fresh comes from the organic market. The meals are super well balanced and creative, the cook is an adorable blond canarian with an unique special touch for special flavours. There's little space to eat inside but I still managed a table to eat when I went, they make it easy and simple to make your order take away if needed too. A must go in Barcelona!!!

1  Thank Cássia M
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is a small place run by some really nice people. The food is cooked fresh with local ingredients, and they have dishes I have never heard of before. We ended up trying a few different things on different days and each meal impressed us. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone in the area.

The only knock I can say is that the portions are not the largest but I tend to like overly large meals.

1  Thank Kevin V