“Really Great Meal”

D'aqui
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: D'aqui is open Monday-friday: 9.00Am-5.00Pm D'aqui abre del lunes al viernes: 9h-17h
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is a small place run by some really nice people. The food is cooked fresh with local ingredients, and they have dishes I have never heard of before. We ended up trying a few different things on different days and each meal impressed us. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone in the area.

The only knock I can say is that the portions are not the largest but I tend to like overly large meals.

1  Thank Kevin V

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Very cute and small. It also was hard to find, but I think that was due to the GPS.. The owner was very nice and tried her hardest to explain her special lunch options.. Me and the fiance both got the special which was 12 euro.. Salad or soup to start, fish/rice or lasagna as a second with desert to finish ( chocolate and pear bread).. Everything was homemade style, fresh baked with whole ingredients.

Highly recommended this place to anyone wanting a homemade style lunch :)

2  Thank cootay21
Reviewed May 3, 2013

A nice lady is running the business, cooking wonderful food, bought locally and/or organic.
It's a simple place, cosy, where you feel at home.
I recommend to book in advance as there are only few tables, at present.
It's in a small road, a little apart, anyway easy to reach and close to the center.
I give you my word of true Italian, here I've had one of the BEST LASAGNE of my life!
A vegetarian lasagne of organic ingredients, finely spiced, dressed with passion and cooded with love, served at the perfect temperature. Priceless.
I've also had a salad which is really worth to mention not only because it was really fresh and tasty, but also because it was dressed with a very good extra-virgin olive oil the lady makes by herself in her house in the country nearby the city.
Do not miss it, because it's even very cheap, you can have a full menu for 10 to 12 EURO. Nothing compared to the QUALITY you get.

3  Thank Adriano B
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Worth hunting for and well worth 5 stars. Friendly , personal, real food with an emphasis on simple . "K. I. S. S." perfectly executed.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Passed by and saw the place was full, so we gave it a try and were very pleased. Food was excellent with friendly service to match. Way, way above the norm here in Barcelona. It's a french Bistro so the food and wine were typical french dishes with excellent quality ingredients. I had the rock fish soup with mussels and it was first rate, then we had the salmon and it was broiled and very fresh and tasty. House wine was very good, both red and white and not expensive. We were very pleased in every respect. Prices were very fair for what we received.

1  Thank butzy