“Kickin it on the terrace at Kulas”

Kulas Burgers|Tapas|Cocktails
Ranked #2,514 of 10,092 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My Girlfriend and I spent a fantastic afternoon at Kulas over the Easter weekend. We parked ourselves on the sunny terrace and enjoyed working our way through the extensive and DELICIOUS cocktail menu! I also really enjoyed having a chat with the friendly bartender and part owner of the bar. Our awesome experience didn't end with the drinks either. I ordered a Kulas Burger (memories of an Aussie burger with the lot came flooding back trough my taste buds) with oven roasted potatoes and my girlfriend got the Chilli Nachos which came out like a mountain on the plate. I had to laugh because I saw the people on the terrace next door look on with envy. We were completely stuffed and nicely drunk by the time we left, I look forward to the next time we're in Barcelona so we can spend another fantastic day at Kulas. Well done guys!!

2  Thank j_serex

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Good drinks and cocktails.....nice terrace and service, but definitly not a place to go eat.
We were craving for tex mex and left dissapointed since we didn't get good food.

2  Thank monicatuki
KulasLounge, Director General at Kulas Burgers|Tapas|Cocktails, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review, and for your kind comments.
We would also like to apologise for the experience you had with the food service and apologise that it was not up to your standards. Although, we would like to make you aware that we have a brand new, updated food menu.
Our new cuisine of Burgers and Tapas, with a Dinners and Desserts menu also includes some Tex-Mex dishes. Such as Margarita Chicken wings, Cajun Chicken Nachos, Buffalo Chicken wings and Ceviche, all of which are very popular. As well as many other dishes you´re sure to enjoy!
We hope you will take the chance to try us again, I know you won´t be disappointed with the changes.

Best Regards,
Amy

Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you are expecting Mexican food go elsewhere. Good for drinks, although pricey. I've found nicer places in the area

1  Thank cinarra
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Had so much fun at this bar. Drinks were pricey but soo worth it! They were really big and there was a wide cariety of them on the menu. Bar owner was really nice and fun to talk to.

2  Thank Madison M
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place was so much fun that my friends and I came here two nights in a row. Friendly atmosphere, delicious food - especially the Mexico platter - and they do a mean Mai Tai.

1  Thank TheHornett