Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $78.36
from $44.29
from $44.29
More Info
All reviews ebike tour e bikes electric bikes tapas gaudi highlights great tour bike lanes great fun private tour highlight of our trip highly recommend this tour small group wine tasting a lot of fun el born knowledgeable guide interesting information
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2016

Despite getting delayed and having to reroute our excursion due to the Barcelona marathon, Xavi and Barcelona eBikes were fabulous. We wanted to try electric bikes, so this tour was a great opportunity to try something new and to see some Barcelona sites. We were not disappointed. The bikes were in great condition and fun to use. Xavi is personable, knowledgable about the city and its history and gives an excellent tour. He went above and beyond our expectations. We really enjoyed our time with him.
Judi & Bob
Canada

2  Thank 935judis
Reviewed March 9, 2016

This bike tour was the highlight of our trip! We tried to incorporate more family friendly activities and our 5 & 6 year old had so much fun! I am only 4ft 11in tall, but I was able to carry along my 5 year old no problem with the help of the eBike. Xavi, our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We ended the tour at Bodega del Maestrazgo for tapas, cava and a red and white wine. (Juice and soda for the kids) It was a perfect ending to the day!

3  Thank MrsB0523
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Incredible tour from start to finish. Super value for money.
We will repeat if we Comeback to Barcelona!
Thanks Jairo.

2  Thank DarrinDY
Reviewed March 6, 2016

Really well organised and great bikes! My daughter and I felt so confident on electric bikes that we went on to hire them everywhere we went and did our own self guided tours.

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Wear_the_fox_hat_CB
Reviewed February 26, 2016

This was the highlight of my 4 day trip to Barcelona, our tour guide Lagartha was very knowledgable about the cities history and taught me so many amazing facts that I'll never forget, she was also so pretty and looked super cute riding her bike. I would recommend doing the bike tour over a open bus tour because you get to see all the small alleyways etc that you wouldn't see on a big old bus. Love it!

Date of experience: February 2016