“Best dinner so far!”

Cuisines: Deli, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: We invite you to spend with friends, with your family, alone or with your co-workers to enjoy a friendly atmosphere, design and music of our great selection of wines, cocktails, beers and various deli snacks, all made with quality ingredients. Reservations only by phone.
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Staying in K+K Hotel Picasso nearby, my son actually picked this through TripAdvisor and we arrived for dinner around 10:30 pm. They were fully accommodating in seating us and the wine and food were excellent! Best meal of the trip so far and believe me I am extremely picky. Every thing just tasted so great, great ambience and I honestly want to go back just so I can try other items on the menu. Just ask them for what they suggest and go with it! Crispy chicken was one of the items but there was traditional tapas items that I didn’t get picture of. The Croquette was one of the best ever!!! Absolutely recommend and going back to have more!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (929)

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

I don’t normally leave reviews but this little gem has blown me away.
The staff are so friendly and happy to chat, especially to a solo female traveler.
The food is incredible!! I had the Chef Octopus and it was tender and delicious! The barman knew the sparkling to match too! Just amazing and I highly recommend it

1  Thank Shanamclean
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

We visited here for food, wine and cocktails during our brief trip to Barcelona. It was recommended by friends and family and we were not disappointed.
As soon as you enter the bar you are greeted with an incredible buzzing atmosphere and jazz music. The staff greet you immediately and despite it being incredibly busy and us not having booked, they happily accommodated us.
They serve the best espresso martinis and we also had some beautiful Catalonian wine as recommended by our server (who was a very helpful and friendly guy, we didn’t catch his name).
We ordered 4 dishes, the roasted vegetables, octopus, spicy beef & mozzarella with tomatoes. All absolutely incredible and with a lot larger portions than you would expect.
If we weren’t leaving today we would definitely be back here and will return again.

1  Thank Sophina7
Reviewed July 13, 2019

The food was fantastic, atmosphere reminded me of a small wine bar in New York City. By far the best meal we had in Barcelona. Two glasses of Cava and three or four plates of food for around 40 Euro total........My friend and I were sorry we ate here our last night or we would have returned.

1  Thank Roseanne T
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We tried almost all tapas on the menu and still can not decide which are our favourites! All recommendations for this bar! Sooo delicious food, fantastic atmosphere, lovely staff and the best sangria! Come ones and you will always come back!

Date of visit: May 2019