Mercer Hotel Barcelona
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$305
$140
Alma Barcelona(Barcelona)
$321
  • Pool
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$194
$166
  • Fitness center
Hotel Ciutat de Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$269
Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
$340
$323
  • Pool
Capri by Fraser Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$202
1,465 results
All reviewsgothic quarterroman wallle bouchonjuan manueltapas barnarrow streetsbeautiful hotelspecial hotelguest relationsrooftop deckconcierge staffjunior suitethe entire staffinner courtyardbreakfast was deliciousrestaurant recommendationsbarri gotic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My wife and I have travelled to Europe over a dozen times and can now say that the Mercer hotel is our absolute favorite. The hotel is perfectly located for exploring Barcelona, as it is in the gothic quarter and only a 2 minute walk to the metro. The staff was by far the most helpful, courteous and knowledgeable we have ever had the pleasure to encounter. The hotel was chic, modern and very well maintained. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!

3  Thank jeff b
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your enthusiastic comments.

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I am proud when I read comments like yours and I feel really flattered when our guests recommend the hotel to anyone and everyone!. I want to confess you that all the staff works steadily to provide our guests with the best hospitality services.

Many thanks for your reviews!

I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed her for only one night with my Mother and I couldn't of found a more beautiful place. The hotel is a little difficult to find, so it might be best for you ask for written directions from the hotel so you can give it to the taxi driver.

The rooms are lovely and spacious. Very clean and modern. Very close to everything. Metro station just a block away.

We loved this place. The staff is also very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Pao C
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for sharing with us your excellent stay.

The Mercer Hotel Barcelona staff, including the General Manager, are to make the guest experience always excellent. I am really glad to know that your stay had been great.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed January 21, 2014

An excellent base for touring Barcelona in the gothic quarter. The staff could not have been more helpful if they tried.
Rooms are lovely and spacious, very clean and modern, with everything you need.
Walking distance of all major attractions.
Wouldn't have a problem recommending this to anybody.

Room Tip: have a drink in Zims, a tiny bar just opposite and down from the hotel. Very spanish and excellent wine.
6  Thank sp2008
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your excellent comments.

I want to tell you that as General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I feel flattered when I read comments like your talking about the staff. We try to provide our guests with the best memorable stays, and I am proud when they happen, as in your case.

Many thanks for your recommendation!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Maneger

Reviewed January 20, 2014

A very chic hotel in the heart of the city. The hotel has been built in some old building, but has a very contemporary design. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We found the hotel a little hard to find the first time though. Other than that, no complains. Would love to go there again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SunaynaJain
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you so much for your comments! They help us to improve.

All the staff of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona try to provide our guests with the best hospitality services and find solutions for all the requests. I want to say you that our Front Desk Manager has contacted with the Central Taxis of Barcelona to prepare a Newsletter informing about the location of the hotel.

We look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I had a brief vacation in Barcelona and chose the beautiful Mercer Hotel. The location could not have been more perfect - in the Gothic area and in walking distance to the subway. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and were able to steer us to restaurants and points if interest. The hotel was clean and hospitable. If I were asked about the negatives I would say that the rooms, which could have had better lighting, are on the small side and the concierge staff, although extremely helpful and available, was not always correct about closures (so check it out yourself too). We would, however, highly recommend this hotel.

5  Thank Barb1942
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Madam,

I want to thank you for your comment and for your highly recommendation.

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I appreciate comments like yours, they help us to improve. I want to tell you that we are preparing some changes in the lights of some rooms after comments like yours.

Thank you so much for sharing with us your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,