Mercer Hotel Barcelona
$526
$499
  • Pool
Wilson Boutique Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$155
Oriente Atiram(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$197
$170
  • Restaurant
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$175
$137
$465
$436
$410
$146
$140
1,465 results
All reviewsgothic quarterroman wallle bouchonjuan manueltapas barnarrow streetsbeautiful hotelspecial hotelguest relationsrooftop deckconcierge staffjunior suitethe entire staffinner courtyardbreakfast was deliciousrestaurant recommendationsbarri gotic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went to Spain for business for only 2 night, and i was very please with how unique the rooms are. Beds were very comfortable, and it was quiet as a mouse at night while sleeping. If you can afford the Suite, get it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank STENNETT_CYRIL
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Sir,

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I want to thank you for your comment.

I hope to see you soon at the hotel.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Leaving this enchanted paradise behind, you need to hang on to the notion that one day you will return.
Perfect location, gorgeous architecture, attentive staff, and excellent food.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Alec B
Francesc H, Director General at Mercer Hotel Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Many thanks! for sharing with us your excellent comment.

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I am proud when I read comments like yours. Sometimes with a few words you can explain a lot of things.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We visited Barcelona in October with our 5 kids. The concierge at Mercer helped us get tickets to a Barcelona FC game, reserve tables at the best restaurants and even arrange a babysitter! The hotel was fabulous too! The kids loved the rooftop pool!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank misopiso88

Dear Madam,

Thanks for sharing with us, and with our future guests, your excellent comments.

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I am proud when I read experiences like yours. I feel happy when our guests are provided with the best services possible.

Many thanks! and We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Beautiful hotel in a great location in the Barri Gotic. The back end is actually built into the remains of a roman watchtower and the rest of the hotel is built into a medieval house. However, the rest of the design is ultra-modern. A great contrast! the staff was super-helpful and the location can't be beat. The room was commodious and comfortable. The only drawback was the formal restaurant (not the tapas bar), which was by Jean Luc Figueras. It was definitely a disappointment and one of my friends actually sent a dish back (I saw someone else do the same with another dish as well). maybe they're still getting the kinks worked-out. This didn't detract from the hotel itself which was outstanding.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rugger23

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your comments

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I want to say you that I take note of all your comments and I will ask to the Maître and Chef explications about it, to try that not happen again.

Many thanks!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We've just come back from spending 4 nights in the wonderful Mercer hotel in the Gothic region of the city of Barcelona. The hotel is ideally placed for all sightseeting and right in the centre of fantastic restaurants.

The hotel its self is a high end boutique hotel with staff who can'd do enough for you. It really is a very good experience all round.

Room Tip: courtyard is quieter but we enjoyed the bustle of a street room
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Collykp1

Dear Sir,

As General Manager of the Mercer Hotel Barcelona, I want to thank you for your comments.

I am proud to be the General Manager when I read comments like yours.

Thank you so much for sharing with us your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,