Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $76.90
from $87.88
from $87.88
2,889 results
All reviews helicopter ride our tour guide montserrat monastery e bikes air tour electric bikes natural park cable car great tour walking tour full day tour small group tour highly recommend this tour amazing experience an excellent guide his knowledge wine tasting
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, our daughter, and myself had an amazing tour. Julia was our guide and Tony was our bus driver. We had a one hour bus ride but it went quickly with all the information that Julia provided. Because of the rainy/cold weather, we limited our hiking portion. Julia started us with a tour of the chapel. During this time we got to see and touch the “Black Virgin.” Julia impressed us with her knowledge of the chapel and its artwork. We then went to the museum. Again Julia provided so much information about the extensive art collection and the artists. After the museum, Julia took us back to the chapel for the Mass and to hear the famous youth choir perform. We then took a brief hike as there was a break in the rain. Julia was flexible making every minute a great time!! As we were returning to our bus, we passed many local vendors selling delicious cheeses and trinkets.
We then had another one hour bus ride back to Barcelona. During this time we had the opportunity to discuss the amazing history of Montserrat and Julia answered every question we asked her. Such a great experience!! We all agreed that this was our favorite tour/experience during our 9 day vacation in Barcelona.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ariana and Tony were amazing we had such fun. Most amazing place, Ariana had amazing facts from the moment we met her to the moment we left. The food in the farm house was beautiful very traditional we loved the hole day thank you so much

2  Thank 180rachaelf
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This tour is a definite must!! Especially with Ariadna as your guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, charismatic and super energetic. The driver was also great, I believe his name was Andrea. If you are debating whether to do this tour or not, don’t hesitate just do it. You’ll thank you me later! I assure you that you will have a great time with lots of laughter while learning a lot about the history of Monserrat amongst a lot more things oh and you will also get to enjoy a pleasant meal with some delicious wine at the end. Definitely can’t beat that!

1  Thank GrandLu626
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I took the e-bike city tour. It was a small group which was good because riding was a bit challenging in this city. There is so much traffic that at times I was uncomfortable crossing streets etc. Especially with all of the scooters zipping around. But our tour guide was really nice and we saw a lot of things that we wouldn’t have found on our own. The store was a little hard to find but overall it was good and I would use this company again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very well organized and knowledgable guide. Roger gave us a nice overview of the history and current way of living at Monastery. He was friendly and sociable. The Funicular train was down for repairs because it was off season, so we walked up Montserrat. I really enjoyed the hike up and wish we had more time to make it to the top.
I recommend offer the tour as a hike/walk as well. It was so fun!