“The cakes look too good to eat ...and taste great!!”

La Pastisseria Barcelona
Ranked #6 of 218 Bakeries in Barcelona
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample
Description: Caffetteria, colazione e panetteria
Reviewed August 15, 2016

We visited here 3 times during our family holiday in Barcelona the cakes we had with our morning coffee were delicious an the kids enjoyed choosing their cake of the day. There is so much choice and everything we tried tasted amazing.

The cakes are like works of art they look so good its almost unbelievable that they are real!

Highly recommended!

1  Thank Prav123

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

As I sit here with a Nespresso cafe con leche next to the window of this shop, I'm still salivating over the Cappuccino croissant I've just eaten. The window display catches everyone's eye as they pass because the cakes really are a work of art. Beautiful in store modern decor makes it very inviting. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank graemec733
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Really is very good. High quality cakes and bakery. Had a cappuccino croissant which was amazing. Not bad value either, two coffees and cakes for €7.50

1  Thank I503BJjamesc
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Ufff! What experience!

I recommend if you go to BCN you must eat this this of art as dessert...
I'm planning already to come back soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Beginning of this year I tried croissant in all the bakeries I could find. The one at this place were definitely the best.

Date of visit: January 2016