“Amazing experience ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample
Description: Caffetteria, colazione e panetteria
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

I've been there after finding the shop on trip advisor and it was such a surprise !! I first got the cherry, the cheesecake and the vanilla-macadamia to take away and everyone died for them !! The cheesecake is the best one i've ever had and the vanilla-macadamia was just DIVINE ! For some reason i didn't like the chery that much I expected much more from it reading comments here !
I've been there back with my bf and I had the little cup with mango and chocolat and it was again sooo good !!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 2, 2016

The chef patissier from this patisserie won the world prize 2011 with his cherry mousse dessert. We ordered one for each and they were really nice, type of meringue, fruit compote and almond biscuit, although I expected a bigger impact on my mouth, a bigger "WAAAAW". I want to try the other desserts on display so I'll go back soon. The tables for two are extremely small and too close to each other for comfort as you don't have any privacy and you can hear your next-table neighbours conversation.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank MCFCLondon
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

I regret only getting the chance to go here once as this could easily be a daily routine. As well as the lush desserts there are some wonderful chocolate coffee drinks such as Choco Surprise and even the croissants have a luxury vibe. The mini caracola de praline was yum too. Pretty busy which is a good sign.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Came here on a last minute dash to buy a surprise birthday cake for one of the people away with us.

We chose the small 'I love xoco' cake. It was easily big enough for eight; and everyone who had a slice agreed it was the best birthday cake/chocolate cake they'd ever eaten!! It was like a chocolate mousse with a biscuit base and tiny malteaser a inside!

It was such a treat I'm sure we'll head back before we return home!

They also had individual cakes for you to eat in or take away!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

We wanted to find a pastries cafe that was on par with those you find in Paris... Tall ask I know. We searched on Google maps and this place came up with the highest reviews for the location we wanted to be around. Although the recommendations on google maps pivoted to ordering the cherry mousse I personally love anything raspberry so I picked the raspberry cheesecake. My companion went with the cherry mousse. The latter did not disappoint! The layers, the textures, the flavours! Cherish Finden would be proud! We loved it so much we ordered a third dessert - the rose chocolate mousse. Very pretty but it was just chocolate my rather than layered. So just go for the cherry mousse! Next time I'm gonna try the mango mousse too!

Date of visit: May 2016