“Best place for breakfast!”
Review of Alsur Cafe

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: Whatever you want, Whenever. #LQQCQ
Reviewed September 9, 2013

GOOD price value. Tasty espresso. Delicious muesli and excellent orange fresh. FREE WI-FI and specials ;)

There are newer reviews for Alsur Cafe

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm a coffee lover.. So I found my self hanging out at this cafe in the afternoons more than my the Apartment I was staying at so I made it a meet up point with my friends.

Is a nice place to enjoy your afternoon coffee or a snack, to read a book, get online or just enjoy the Mojitos because they are Amazing and trust me I know, I'm a Mixologist. I my self could use some recipes from the different drinks of the day they offer.

It's very easy to get there since is next to Palau de Musica and close to las Ramblas. I recommend it if you want to avoid the crazy tourist crowds.

Sometimes this spot will be so crowded that you might feel the attention or service isn't the best but If you relax and enjoy the ambiance or bring a book you'll definitely have a great time

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We ate tapas and salad: fresh, tasty, simple. And prices were incredibly cheap. Definately recommended!

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this bar on a Friday night and the sign for cheap mojitos caught our eye. The atmosphere was chilled with soft, cosy and chic lighting and decor. The service was excellent - the waitress seated is and served us promptly. We didn't try any food as we were there for drinks. We loved this café-bar!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

If you want to stop for a great mojito on a warm day and relax in comfort this is your place! Very inviting atmosphere with couches for lounging in the back. We had a very reasonably priced and delicious mojito here - a romantic setting to enjoy with a refreshment a you explore the city.