Review Highlights
Wonderful cooking class

What a fabulous way to spend a few hours in Barcelona. We we taken to the Boqueria Market and shown... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Elsa T
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
via mobile
Vale Chicos, Take This Class!

We took the Spanish cooking class with Candido and loved it! He was knowledgeable, patient, and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $78.95
from $87.10
from $90.57
More Info
All reviews chef candido spanish omelette market tour seafood paella tomato bread cooking school catalan cream morning class tapas class spanish cooking class la boqueria crema catalana great class highly recommend this class cooking tips pan con tomate cooking experience
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I treated my partner to this cookery class as we had been to Barcelona several times before and wanted to do something a bit different. Candido was a great host who took us around the market and nothing was too much trouble. It was a great way to learn more about Spanish cookery whilst meeting like minded try again. Also great recommendations for dinner afterwards!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife, 9 year old son, and I enjoyed a tremendous experience at the Barcelona Cooking Class! We had tons of fun learning tips on cooking local dishes.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I bought this curse as a present for my sister. She took part many cooking school al over the world, and she sad that it was one of the best. Its not just about cooking, they visited the famous boqeteria market and their teacher showed everything there...the best sources of foods. Then they cooked the traditional spanish dishes. All in all its a super great school.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My teenage daughter and I enjoyed the time at the school. Everyone got to cook and the food turned out very good. Te best part was visiting the market with someone who knew the place well.

All in all, a nice way to learn about Spanish cooking.

1  Thank efferman
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Worth every penny. Lluis our chef was an inspiring guide and a great storyteller. We couldn't wait to get home and try the recipes and treat our friends and family to the experience. Def do the morning class that includes the market visit it is a feast for the senses.