“Lovely stop for a snack”
Review of Luzia

Luzia
Ranked #585 of 9,770 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: Restaurant is on the ground floor of La Xina and serves totally different food.
“Lovely stop for a snack”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Needed a mid-afternoon stop, and Luzia was cosy and cool with great food (we had the fresh guacamole with nachos and a sandwich) and the sangria was top notch. Wood-fired pizzas looked great too.
No issues with service, would go there again!

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
“Terrible unfriendly slow service!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch recently walked in and sat for 10mins before anyone even bothered with us. Just to also point out the place was empty! Ordered pizza which they were too lazy to cut for us tasted ok nothing fantastic. Also ordered chicken wings which weren't great at all. When I asked for a wipe or water bowl for my fingers the waitress looked at me like I was mad. She answered no sorry just go to the toilet! Could be do much more but service and staff manners really let's this place down!!!

1 Thank AJCeire
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Could be better”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was my second visit almost a year before the first. This time I came alone and I sat almost at the very back next to a wall so couldn't really enjoy the atmosphere. The food came quickly and the quality was good but nothing amazing. Ordered some tomatoes with olive oil for starter (chopped normal tomatoes, I thought they would be sun dried), a burger which was very good and a apple tart with ice cream which was very good! Together with an espresso almost 35 euros, a bit expensive.
The waiter was a young girl from Argentina who did throughout the meal until the very last moment when she gave me the other table's check. But she said sorry and laughed at her mistake (the french in the other table would have paid my bill). Thought it would be better as last time.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Nicolas M
Annapolis, Maryland
“Tourist Trap. Skip it.”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is a complete tourist trap. The server was friendly. That's the only positive thing I can say. I was reluctant to order pizza, but the waitress suggested it so we did. Joe Corbi's quality. We also ordered some fried artichokes and received tasteless grease nuggets. Do not go here.

We ordinarily miss the tourist traps by refusing to eat at any restaurant that has someone on the street snagging tourists. This place doesn't do that, but the result is the same. A bad experience.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Michael H
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, great atmosphere and friendly staff. All at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend!