Started out with a good start. Nice ambience, good drinks (happy hour) albeit a not so happy waiter/ door manager.
Then the food came and it just went downhill from there. We had soggy rice with lobster and was absolutely appalling. Probably the worst meal I have ever had. Taste- bad. Lobster- tasted like frozen seafood that has gone off. What's worse, there were fish cakes/ fish paste thing in the meal. Feels like the restaurant is trying to cut cost and not have much lobster in it, but to add fish cake is simply unacceptable!
Lo and behold, I had food poisoning the next day. This confirmed my suspicion about the lobster that tasted "off". The only different meal my husband and I had on our entire four week trip in Europe was this place as my husband was not hungry and did not touch my meal. This is not just me, read reviews further down and see that I wasn't the only one who caught food poisoning from this place.
If you want to give this place a try, have cocktails and cocktails only, please do not have meals here.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.