“Delicious crepes and waffles!!”
Review of BELGIOUS Poble Nou

BELGIOUS Poble Nou
Ranked #36 of 130 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Cuisines: Belgian, Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Poblenou
Description: Belgious is one of the most unique journeys into taste that you will ever experience. With over 30 flavors of our house made gourmet ice cream, a mouth-watering selection of smoothies milk-shakes, frappes and the best recipe for crepes (gluten free options for savory and sweet!) And Belgian waffles in the world, Belgious is a one-stop shop for all of your cravings. But that's not all. Belgious is so much more than three stores in one. The unique flavors that we offer means that the possibilities are endless for trying out new combinations and tastes.
“Delicious crepes and waffles!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a Nutella waffle and crepe. Best waffles I've had so far. Fluffy and just the right amount of nutella. The crepe was excellent too! Both were cooked perfectly. Reasonable price. Will definitely visit again!

Visited April 2013

Geneva, Switzerland
“an ice-cream dream”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We came here on recommendation (from our waiter at another Belgious establishment, Gilda) and (in spite of his shameless plugging) I am so very glad we did.

Having already eaten, we hovered outside in 'just looking' mode. However, on encouragement from within, we tentatively ventured inside, still ostensibly 'just looking'.

The three of us were offered tastes from the eclectic range of home made ice creams and sorbets. Amongst other delights, I tried speculoos, black olive (yes, really) and dulce de leche. And of course ended up ordering a two-scoop tub to take away. This in spite of having already eaten ...

Unctuous, creamy, delicious. Quite possibly the nicest ice cream I have ever bought.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Jenny D
Chicago, Illinois
“You thought you knew Ice Cream... And then you discovered Belgious”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The name sounds funny and you don't associate it with Ice Cream directly but it is REALLY GOOD! Apart from being homemade and delicious I got to give these people a lot of credit for creativity... Ever heard of Bloody Mary Ice Cream? What about Cannabis Vanilla? (it was really good :-) So kudos for the mad scientists behind these new tastes!
They also have crepes and salads which look great but I didn't try those...
Worth a visit in a nice neighbourhood

• Visited March 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“delicious creps and home made icecreams at Belgious”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Finally a place in Poblenou with great burgers and in a very original way: crep burger. My favourite is the crep burger New York with egg and bacon on the burger and great sauce!
I already knew Belgious from their home made ice creams, but now I also go to them for the salty crepes whenever I don't feel like cooking, like the one that has french raclette cheese inside, ham, caramilized onions and potatos, it's so delicious!!
The staff is very friendly and will let you taste ice cream and make recommendations of the food. Also with my food intolerance they are very helpful with advising about the ingredients and accomodating my diet. Definitely a place to go back to!

• Visited February 2013