“Empty but cool...”

$45.55*
Barcelona Electric Bike Tour to Montjuïc Mountain
Ranked #68 of 745 things to do in Barcelona
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I didn't get it at first but my other half loves this guy so I went along. I don't know why I liked it, perhaps her enthusiasm rubbed off or something, but it was pretty cool. I still don't get it. It's worth a visit though. Just don't sit on the chairs ;).

Reviewed September 9, 2013

There is not much to see. Actually, I think you can probably see it all from the outside. There is no fence, nothing obstructing the view. But somehow it was well woth the 5 euro entrance fee. You have to expericence that less is more. You have to see the beautifull see trough to the statue in one of the ponds. You have to be part of the minimalistic lines. Now that I read my review so far, it sounds kind of weird, but I can not put it in a better way. My apologies for not explaning the experience better.
The explanation by the doorman of how the building was reconstructed was a nice bonus. I am glad I went in.

1  Thank lli_030
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a must for every architect in Barcelona. I really enjoyed strolling through this important monument of architectural history. The shop has some great souvenirs and posters as well.

1  Thank OliverG591
Reviewed July 22, 2013

There's not much to see at this pavilion. However, it is important to note that this (very) modern building was designed in 1929. After studying Mies in architecture school, it was impossible to come to Barcelona without seeing the Pavilion.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Way too expensive for what you get. I understand minimalism but I could have seen most of it without paying. The part you can't see from the street is great but not worth the price. 4 euros for the CaixaForum across the street is a MUCH better option.