We were here for 5 days for new years. The rooms are clean spacious and modern, I couldn't fault them. Its a short walk from the city centre and all the amazing attractions. The lady at reception was great. I got a migraine on the last day, so she let me check out 3hours late so I could sleep it off. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acevi Villarroel is a welcoming four-star hotel in central Barcelona with great facilities, ideally located for exploring the city or for a business trip. We offer comfort and modern, artistic design, good dining in our restaurant "el 106", a spa and gym, and an outdoor pool as well as the full range of services that make our establishment a luxury hotel. We also offer polyvalent meeting rooms with personalized services to enable enterprises to make their conferences, seminars, and even for cocktails and banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acevi Villarroel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona
- Acevi Villarroel Barcelona, Catalonia