We had a huge room for the 3 of us...2 beds downstairs with a separate bathroom (no shower downstairs..which was fine since one was upstairs). The extra room was much appreciated. The front desk staff couldn't have been nicer...we ate at a great restaurant twice right on the corner of gran via...Guidos...highly recommend.
Breakfast buffet was nice and seemed about average price for a buffet. We would stay here again. Room was cold had to remember to turn off air conditioner several times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Acevi Villarroel is a welcoming four-star hotel in central Barcelona with great facilities, ideally located for exploring the city or for a business trip. We offer comfort and modern, artistic design, good dining in our restaurant "el 106", a spa and gym, and an outdoor pool as well as the full range of services that make our establishment a luxury hotel. We also offer polyvalent meeting rooms with personalized services to enable enterprises to make their conferences, seminars, and even for cocktails and banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acevi Villarroel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acevi Villarroel Hotel Barcelona
- Acevi Villarroel Barcelona, Catalonia