I found this hotel a good location easy for bus and metro, was clean comfortable I did stay in a room at the back of the hotel and didn't really experience any noise during the night as others have said but as I can't find any fault with the hotel ( not that I was looking) it would be unfair to give it negative feedback ....... Overall I'd say it isn't 4star but it's clean and contemporary and in a great location to experience a more local style Barcelona, away from la Rambla and it's tourist prices....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silken Concordia is situated 800 metres from Plaza Espana and the Fira de Barcelona Exhibition Centre. It features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, cocktail bar and mini golf. The Silken Concordia's bright, spacious rooms feature contemporary decor and air conditioning. Each room includes free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, safe, minibar and a marble bathroom with a range of amenities. The Concordia's modern, elegant Bistro Triple Sec Restaurant serves typical Mediterranean cuisine, specialising in veal, steak tartar and homemade tomato salad. The varied breakfast buffet includes healthy options. There is also a cafe. Located next to Poble Sec Station, the hotel is a 5-minute Metro journey from Barcelona Port and La Rambla. You can also walk to the Rambla in 15 minutes. Direct airport buses stop in Plaza Espana, a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Silken Concordia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Concordia Barcelona
- Hotel Silken Concordia
- Silken Concordia Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia