“Meets all expectations”
Review of Ayre Hotel Caspe

Ayre Hotel Caspe
Ranked #123 of 516 Hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Modern hotel, hotel is well situated not far from centrum (walking distance), but also near metro-stations and Citadel parc, rooms are very functional, bathroom with bath and shower, friendly personnel, wifi connection for free, price/quality fine !

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Ayre Hoteles A, E. Garcia - Social Media at Ayre Hotel Caspe, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you so much for visiting us and your kindness! Hope to see you again soon!!! :)

Greetings from BCN

Write a ReviewReviews (1,243)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I arrived on April 19 of 2014. I came a day after because I had problems with my passport .I was coming from NYC. When I was in BY I had call my Agent and she had told me that she did contact them and everything was Allright. But soon I go there and I give my name to a person by the name of Carlos is when my nightmare start he told me that my reservation it was canceled because nobody had told them that I was coming a day after. And he said to me that there was NOT ANY ROOM AVAILABLE. He suggest me that I should go to another Hotel for that night and I should paid from my pocket . I start to cry I was so tired, hungry, and very upset. I had paid for this trip with hotel since last year. How come this was happening to me? So I decided to call my Agent and told her what happen. So she told me to put this CARLOS on the phone. So right after my Agent talk to him,he gave me a room. After I was with my suitcases for 3 hours waiting hungry and tired. So my question is why he did this to me??? What I have done? To be treating this way. The rest of the staying it was OK but one thing for sure is that I will never EVER coming back to this Hotel. And worst I will never recommend it to anyone. Because what happen to me I don't wish that ever happen to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank blondieselena
Ayre Hoteles A, E. Garcia - Social Media at Ayre Hotel Caspe, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Blondieselena

As hotelier, I feel very sorry for what has happened in a hotel. We are always looking forward to guest people, using all the resources we have on our hands. On 18th and 19th. Of April (the day you should have arrived and the day you arrived), it was easter holidays here in Spain, and probably your travel agent sent a communication to a department that was not operative, and the hotel expected you the day before, without receiving any notice about your delayed flight.
In any case, I can understand your anger, and I beg you to try to understand that probably was a non-typical situation.
As I said before, I’m writing as an hotelier and not in first person because searching our records, nothing about this issue has been founded on Ayre Hotel Caspe, where you wrote the review, so I might consider it’s misplaced, belonging to another hotel which I have no knowledge, so I find myself in the situation to open a file to erase this review.
Allow me to send you my best regards from Barcelona, hoping you can return and enjoy this lovely city as you deserve!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here Half a dozen times over the years. Great location to walk out and see the city from. Slightly away from the various tourist districts. Very modern and clean a proper 4 star hotel. Very good local tapas and breakfast bars nearby. Will stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Barneyq101

Dear Barney, I'm speechless!!! Thank you for visiting us once more! Trusting us, confirms that both facilities and service we provide is Quality.
Hope to see you again once and hundreds more! It's a pleasure to guest you.
Greetings!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We spent 7 nights at Ayre Hotel Caspe in April and we have very good impressions overall. Our room was very spacious and clean (I particularly liked the fact that our bathroom was very spacious and had both a shower and tub), the hotel is modern and tidy with spacious common areas, located in a very quiet and safe area of the city (Eixample), the staff is very friendly and helpful, very fast wi-fi connection, and excellent value for money!
Be aware that location is not the best you can get. It is -indeed- close to 2 metro stations (Tetuan and Arc de Triomph), but it is in a residential area, so be prepared to walk a lot if you really want to explore the city and especially the old roman city and Barry Gotic area. Not a big problem in my opinion though. The matresses in the beds could have been a little softer, so that the sleep quality would be improved.
Overall, I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a street view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maikol77
Ayre Hoteles A, E.Garcia - Social Media at Ayre Hotel Caspe, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Absolutely delightful words Maikol!!! :)

Thank you so much for your review, I feel so happy to fulfill your expectations!

Regarding matrasses, we've changed them a couple of weeks ago, so it's possible they're not as soft as you wish, but i bet when you return to us, they'll be great!!!

Greetings!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We spent 3 nights (Fri-Mon) at the Ayre Hotel Caspe on April 2014. The hotel is very well located (10 min walk to the Sagrada Familia and Placa de Catalunya, 3 min walk to Tetuan metro station), with plenty of bars (where one can have a coffee or a "bocadillo") nearby. Staff is friendly and helpful (we were able to check in and get the room at 9:30 am!), common areas are spacious, rooms and bathrooms are big and clean. I had a room on the second floor on the street side and it was not noisy at all. I cannot evaluate gastronomy and sport/wellness offer since I didn't try them.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ayre Hoteles A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Ayre Hotel Caspe, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

We are so glad to have had you as our guests, it’s been our pleasure. We thank you choosing us to spend your days in this lovely city! And I’d like to express my gratefulness for completing our satisfaction survey. Each comment and review help us to improve and offer to our clients a better service day by day.

Don’t hesitate in contacting us for any further comment or question, please.

Hope to see you again soon!!!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

One of the best hotels that I've stayed at in Europe! Very sleek looking, roomy, and modern too! Extra friendly staff that recommended us to eat and La Fonda near the port, walking distance to Placa Catalunya, free WiFi, besides shampoo and soap, they have a comb and toothbrush and tooth paste! There's plenty of eateries around the area and close to the metro at Arc de Triomf.

I will definitely come back and stay here again...thank you for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Shyx0n3
Ayre Hoteles A, E. Garcia - Social Media at Ayre Hotel Caspe, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear...it's we who have to thank you to give us the experience to guest you! Thank you for such lovely words, hope to see you again so soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hotel was clean, well managed and staff were incredibly helpful. The location was not the best in terms of going to the MWC Fira Gran Via as you get caught up in the morning traffic but metro is another option and was not too far. It is also a little outside the main hub of the city so is a walk to La Rambla but if you have the time, the walk is quite nice. Food is standard, good quality and nice range available. I would recommend this if you were looking to stay in this area. The hotel is also quite near the Sagrada Familia and in a safe area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank ClaraPLD
Ayre Hoteles A, Social Media at Ayre Hotel Caspe, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Clara

Thank you for visiting Barcelona for the Congress! Hope to see you again not only for MWC but also for holidays!!! We'll be waiting for you.

Greetings