We stayed for long weekend. Although the hotel is renovated, and everything is new – our room (and others) had leakage. One day was without hot water. Staff was friendly but useless with regards to travel advice. Overall I got the feeling these hotel doesn't try to aim high. Breakfast was reasonable. The only upside is the location – great spot to explore old city as well as other parts – 5 minutes' walk from Catalunya square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sansi Diputacio is located in the heart of Barcelona, in the Eixample district. This area is known for being quiet, modern and elegant. Noted for its modernist architecture, extensive range of restaurants, for its prestigious boutiques located one block from Paseo de Gracia, where two of the most emblematic works of Gaudi, such as Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. The hotel is located just five minutes from downtown, the famous Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral, the Picasso Museum and Las Ramblas. Also, being in the heart of the city, has an excellent accessibility, since only five minutes away are three tube stations (Pl. Catalunya, Ps de Gracia, Pl. University) and two railway stations (Square Catalonia and Ps de Gracia). For customers who come in the AVE Sants Station is three subway stops ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sansi Diputacio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sansi Diputacio
- Sansi Diputacio Barcelona
- Sansi Diputacio Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia