Sansi Diputacio Hotel
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$305
$140
Alma Barcelona(Barcelona)
$321
  • Pool
NH Barcelona Barri Gotic(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$194
$166
  • Fitness center
Hotel Ciutat de Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$269
$340
$323
$465
  • Restaurant
Capri by Fraser Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$202
  • Restaurant
All reviewslobby areala ramblafantastic locationcentral locationcatalunyametro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Excellent hotel
My wife and I were at the hotel a central location great staff
We strongly recommend

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shay a
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Incredible location near plaza Catalunia very friendly staff and clean rooms(wifi) but with no view of the city at least where i stayed. Nice breakfast with only one argument for me: Really terrible coffee

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ben P
Reviewed September 21, 2011

The Breakfast was below par for a 4 Star hotel, partic the hot portion, having recently stayed at the Hilton (Edinburgh), Ramada Jarvis (Manchester), Novotel (Paris), I am able to make the comparison. On a more serious note the check in at 15:00 was poorly handled by the reception staff, arriving at 14:30 I politely inquired about an early checkin, the reception staff pointed to the card on the Desk and said that 15:00 was standard for Spain. She didn't even ask Housekeeping if anything was available, that was unprofessional, unhelpful and rude. Poor business instinct at worst business suicide at worst, its not a good idea to alienate your customer base,especially 4 star. If she had made a good business case I might have been mollified. If I was the Manager I would be disappointed that reception were not able to handle a simple matter graciously. Po faced and obdurate come instantly to mind. If I was the owner I would be horrified and ashamed at the woeful standard of hospitality offered.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank james S
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I stayed at the hotel sansi a few times, and I have always been received with a large smile.
This time the same, I arrived around 9 pm in the evening and I was the last one to check in, the receptionist was already waiting for me and had everything prepared.

As I had rented a Car, the receptionist offered me to park it in the Hotels parking, for a small amount. Parking is very small.

Breakfast was good. I will definately go back to this hotel because of it's Location, the friendly staff and the value for money.
Cheers

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank pschubert
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Sansi and I was apprehensive to say the least after reading the poor reviews this hotel has received.
The hotel reception was spotless and we were welcomed by the concierge and receptionist who were both very pleasant, helpful and informative. Our room 402, didn't have a great view but again it was spotless, nicely furnished and well equipped. The rooms were cleaned well daily with sheets and towels also changed daily.
The hotel is approx 5-10 minutes walk from La Rambla with plenty of other restaurants and bars also close by.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Barcelona and at the Sansi and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011