I agree with some other reviews, this doesn't feel like a four star hotel. It's functional, my room felt like a cross channel ferry in the 1970s. Lots of wood, and a strange indistinguishable smell. I was travelling for business, and didn't eat a meal there. WiFi is insanely slow, and only allows you to connect one device at a time, if you want to connect a second device you need to go back to reception for a second code.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Evenia Rossello is located in the commercial and business centre of Barcelona, with a strategic location only 350 meters from the Passeig de Gracia (Gaudi's building La Pedrera) or Diagonal Avenue.Among our facilities, the L'Illa de Rosselló is the perfect place for a business lunch or a dinner with friends. The Hotel also offers meetings rooms, free Wi-fi internet access, a little gym, Bar , 24H-reception and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Evenia Rosello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Rosello Barcelona, Catalonia
- Evenia Rosello Hotel Barcelona