Overall, room only is good value for tourists, breakfast expensive & avoided. Large, pleasant & quiet room, pleasant staff, metro & shopping centre & beach nearby. Easy 15 min metro ride to city centre or nice 1 hour walk along promenade. A few restaurants & bars nearby. Tip - buy public transport pass from airport tourist info, eg just 20 euros for 4 days incl airport train to city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an impressive sea view and next to the new Conference Palace (CCIB), Vincci Maritimo Hotel is located in the new district of Barcelona.Only a few miles from Mar-Bella Beach its all-round glass-front brings the light in to create a unique effect on the architecture and deco.Every bedroom offers plenty of space and natural daylight.The Hotel´s meeting rooms are the ideal place for business lunches and other events. And after a long work day, unwind in our Japanese garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Maritimo Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Maritimo Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Vincci Barcelona
- Vincci Maritimo Barcelona Catalonia