Stayed here for three nights during March, most pleasant hotel, and staff, nothing too much trouble. As previously said, handy for the marina/beach areas and walking distance to the city, with metro station very nearby.
Breakfasts were lovely with a huge variety on offer.
Rooms were quite warm and in order to combat this you have to open the window, which during the night is not so great due to the noise from the streets below.
Would definitely consider staying here again if I was to return to Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, H10 Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia