This hotel is rather well placed, near the olympic port, and relatively well kept. Rooms are nice and spacious, bathrooms are also quite well equipped and the lounges are all designed to please and give a warm welcome to any visitor. Nevertheless, the carpet at each floor is so so old, and worn; it such a clash with what you find downstairs, I simply do not get it. The rest, as said is a full 4 stars standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, H10 Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia