We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on our holiday to Spain. Although the hotel isn't central to the main square, its only 3 metro stops away. The metro is really close with a choice of 2 stops. The hotel is also located a short walk to the beach and marina area which has good restaurants and bars.
The hotel itself is lovely. Our room was on the 1st floor and was very spacious. Huge double bed and massive bathroom facilities. The pool area was on the 8th floor which offered a beautiful view across the city. We stayed bed and breakfast which was well worth it. The breakfast offered a variety of things to eat such as cooked breakfast, fruit, bread, rolls, pastries...the choice was endless.
Would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel for your Barcelona break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, H10 Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia