We enjoyed our stay at the H10 Marina hotel. It is situated near the Port Olimpic.
Probably in summer the restaurants and the beach are very nice to visit. In February, the restaurants were not very full in the evening and we missed the atmosphere. The hotel also had a restaurant - breakfast and lunch are very good, we did not sample the dinner.
It is a big hotel with all facilities.
Marina subway station is a 700 metres walk, to walk to the old centre is about 20 mites if you go through the Park of the Ciutadella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in a ideal location in the Villa Olimpica neighbourhood, close to the beaches and next to the city centre.The H10 Marina Barcelona is a unique hotel thanks to its range of services and facilities which include its Skyline terrace with pool and spectacular views of the city (Bar opened during summer season), its Despacio Spa Centre (16€ p.p. & day), its Dionissos Restaurant with signature cuisine, its spacious multi-purpose meeting rooms and Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, H10 Hotels, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Marina Hotel Barcelona
- H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Catalonia